Monday, February 15, 2010

I was scouring through our dark attic today looking for more luggage and feeling a little flustered, because I couldn't find the bag I needed, when I heard a van pull up in my driveway. Down the little wooden-plank stairs I went and to the front door. By the time I got there, the visitor had already left but there sat a dozen red roses. Sending his love all the way from Spain, Roger didn't forget the day! He's the best and the timing was perfect becuase I really needed that reminder at the moment of why I'm doing all this. He's totally worth it. Just four more days.....

In the meantime, a soulful little ditty for your listening pleasure.
Yours Truly Presents: The Morning Benders "Excuses" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

One more thing I'm really looking forward to is all the European fashion and culture. It would be just another step on my path to living my dreams to become a contributing writer, blogger, or photographer for a publication like this one that's just starting up...
http://balladof.co.uk/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment