Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 5 - Time for Le Weekend

It's Friday and that means its time to head back to Barcelona, a land where I speak at least one of the region's two languages, woo hoo! I will probably have to bid adieu to the blog til monday because we will be venturing off with some of Roger's university friends to ski. We'll be staying in Alp, in a region of Spain that's called La Cerdanya.




This is a perfect coincidence because I've been listening to this song "Ambling Alp" all week by a favorite band of mine. The vid is interesting to say the least, almost like a bad 80's fantasy movie like Legend or Labrynth.
The lyrics are Fantastic though.



Ok, and just this once I get to say it- O.....M.....G!
SPEAKING OF CINEMATIC BLASTS FROM THE PAST, THIS IS GREATNESS...


It's from this VH-1 website that has got me in stitches. BestWeekEver.TV


Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment