Friday, February 10, 2012

Wedding like a fine Wine

As I am sitting here on pins and needles waiting to see some good shots from New York Fashion Week, I decided to go back through the 2000 shots from our July wedding in Barcelona. Thesse are the photos that keep on giving because of all the beauty and love that was shared that day. It's not possible to stay current with all the latest trends and always have perfect outfits but it is possible to have someone who loves you unconditionally no matter what.

My dress came from a French dressmaker. My shoes are Ivanka Trump which I loved more than all the Jimmy choos and Liboutins that I tried. So comfy. 
On my way to the church



Tous earrings and bracelet were the first gifts given to me by my hubby. 

A glimpse of my feathery BCBG clutch. This will get plenty of use, definitely made for a princess. 



My hubby before the wedding and the family dog Tram.
It's a classic that will make my heart melt always. 

The ceremony started 45 minutes late because that day Barcelona had their biggest storm in years. Everything was wet and it didn't take long for my dress to get dirty. After the ceremony, the sun came out. 



I love this unposed shot taken when we arrived at Miramar Hotel just before greeting the guests. 



No comments:

Post a Comment