Monday, February 13, 2012

My Chie Miharas need a new home

One of the downfalls of ordering online is not getting the best fit. I fell in love with the Chie Mihara's in a store in Barcelona but didn't get them at the time. After I couldn't stop thinking about them, I went on a desperate search to find some in France. Well, at last I found those precious babies online, and ordered them. At first, I thought they would work because I'm usually a 7.5 /8 in women's but these 38s are just too big in the heel. This happens to me frequently and that's why much of my heel collection has an ankle strap. I noticed now that the Carinyo is now offered in a Mary Jane style. Tant pis!  After wearing them the first time to class one morning, I had to take off my ankle hose because my foot would not stay in the shoe. Since then I've tried wearing them a bit around the house hoping they would mold to my foot and I even put in some Dr. Sholl's inserts, but it's just not happening. Sadly, I have to find them a new home.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230745938728?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

No comments:

Post a Comment