Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Diy'd Valentines shirt

My friend Jenna from Ahbon.ca forwarded me this wonderful (easy) DIY project from A Beautiful Mess.
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/02/make-your-own-heart-sweater.html
Might I just add, this is like the best blog ever. I almost can't go to her sight because sparks start flying from the right side of my brain and my ADD is overwhelmed by all the beautiful things she creates, designs, photographs. How will I ever catch up???

My goal is one project a time. At the moment I have about 100 things going at the same time, no wonder I'm a mess.

Since yesterday was the day of Love I felt inclined to take on the heart shirt project. Luckily I didn't even have to leave the house for supplies. I did however make it a double-layered heart just for a little extra soemthing. I used an oh-so comfy men's XS Gap long-sleeved shirt that I snagged of the clearance rack during the "Soldes" last week. It's really warm and soft and I love it as a Yoga top during the winter.







Final result: What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment