Friday, May 28, 2010

Today I went with my two little cousins to see Shrek Ever After in 3-D.
It was better than I expected because the third Shrek movie was awful and I hadn't see any commercials for this movie, or for any current movies for that matter. On account of the hotness of the day, I decided to take full advantage of the A/C and rented The Road to watch as well. I finished the book a couple of months ago and can say that the movie was pretty good. Usually I am disappointed in movies after reading the books first i.e. Hannibal, and the Davinci code.

Maybe I'm feeling a little nostalgic today but there was commonality between the two movies. They both centered around the importance of fully appreciating everyone in your life and everything you've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment