Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All my bags are packed

...I'm ready to go. I'm standin' here outside you door I hate to wake you up to say goodbye. But the dawn is breakin' it's early morn. The taxi is waitin' he's blowin' his horn....."

Well, almost....

I will be getting up earlty tomorrow because my train leaves at 7:56 in the morning, luckily the station is just a block away. Two hours later I will arrive at Charles De Gaulle airport to meet Jen who is flying in from San Diego. So far I've spent a great deal of time learning the public transportations systems there and not much time planning our sites. However, we have a loose agenda that we've put together with tips from friends. Since we're both pretty fascinated by the paranormal, we'll start with the catacombs and cemetaries.

Then Saturday afternoon we'll leave for Rome. I love the history of the Roman Empire and going to Italy has always been a dream of mine. I'm looking forward to seeing the Colliseum the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment