Thursday, November 1, 2012

Game of Thrones opening sung by a cat

I just finished reading Game of Thrones and eventhough I am au courant with the show I couldn´t put the 800+ page book down. Now I have to try to finish the 2nd book, and maybe the third, before the season starts back up.  I still can´t decide if I´m on team Tyrion or team Snow. Tyrion definitely plays a better game but I´m just not sure how long he´s going to hold up now that he´s ousted. However, I think that many readers and watchers would be disappointed to lose him as a primanry character. Also, after some discussion with my uncle and my cousin who have almost finished all the books, I am really interested to see if Sansa and the Hound hook up and if Arya doesn´t try to kill the Hound eventually. I was a big fan of Dany to start with but sometimes she´s so dragon obsessed it annoys me. I know it´s farfetched but I would like to see Jaime Lannister ditch Cersei and get with Cat Stark. It´s so twisted, but Cat is kind of bitch anyways and her sister as well. Speaking of Cat.....



A Lannister always pays his PETS?


No comments:

Post a Comment