Friday, November 2, 2012

16 ways I blew my marriage

I found this article yesterday about a man who has been through two divorces and had no encouraging words to give to his sister who was about to marry. After some reflection he figured out some of the top reasons his relationships sunk. Get it, relationShip sunk?

http://www.danoah.com/2012/10/16-ways-i-blew-my-marriage.html

1. DON’T STOP HOLDING HER HAND
2. Don’t stop trying to be attractive
3. Don’t always point out her weaknesses.
4. Don’t stop cooking for her.
5. Don’t yell at your spouse.
6. Don’t call names.
7. Don’t be stingy with your money.
8. Don’t argue in front of the kids.
9. Don’t encourage each other to skip working out
10. Don’t poop with the bathroom door open.
11. Don’t stop kissing her.
12. Don’t stop having fun together.
13. Don’t pressure each other.
14. Don’t label each other with negative labels.
15. Don’t skip out on things that are important to her.
16. Don’t emotionally distance yourself after a fight.     

Check out the follow-up...
http://www.danoah.com/2012/10/the-other-16-ways-i-blew-my-marriage.html

ahh, true love.


Feeling so cheesy after this post, maybe this will take me back to normalcy. 

 Major overkill but there were some good ones.

I´m a Mexi-CAN!
         and I´ll never forget, ¨Put the Bunny back in the Box¨ from ConAir
9:22  reminds me, why does Sean Bean always die so violently? He did survive Silent Hill.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment