Sunday, September 19, 2010

A new Australian girl at school reminded me of the New Zealand group Flight of the Conchord´s song in french. When I showed Roger he said that it reminded him of an anti-sex video that was released years ago as a viral spam suposedly by the Young Catholics group in an attempt to persuade the youth to abstain. Check them out.
and this was intended to be a serious campaign believe it or not. They are saying, ¨Together we are working this crossword puzzle, and we like each other. WE sing together, you make me so happy.....I Love Laura but I´ll wait til marriage. I want to kiss you but I don´t want to dirty you.¨


Here is another FOC that reminded me of Lonely Island but was a blantant ripoff of the Pet Shop Boys´s West End Girls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_K6Yk4-oE&ob=av3e



No comments:

Post a Comment